Student visas - 学生签证

Student visas



<<Please click here


All international students require a student visa to study in the United Kingdom.

There are 3 types of study visa, short-terms study visa, general student visa (Tier 4),

and child student visa (Tier 4).

For more details of types of study visa in the UK, please visit the weblink